Agnostic.com

4 1

How many "maybe's, perhaps's and unknowns" are contained in this article?
And people want to vaccinate kids with it to attain herd immunity. 70% of the world..
[msn.com]

"In other words, fully vaccinated people can still get the virus and pass it on."
How can people state this but still refer to the medicine as an "effective vaccine" with a straight face?

powder 8 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have no difficulty stating that with a straight face.

Its called probabilities.

It is a branch of math.

Really Powder, I fully respect anyones right to refuse any medical treatment, and don't think anyone should be forced to take anything if they don't want. But supporting your choice and trying to justify it repeatedly, with misunderstood, deliberately misunderstood, misquoted or badly mangled maths and science, factoids, often not even relevant to the issues. Is just silly, boring and makes you look silly and boring as well, while doing nothing to improve the case. Quite the contrary, it just makes the argument you wish to support look silly, by association.

If you really struggle with things like basic maths, there are remedial adult education courses available in most countries.

@powder Everything is to do with maths, maths is the way humans model the world, including poker if they are wise.

Because even when some vaccinated people catch Covid, it is highly unlikely they will end up in intensive care.
Just as Ibuprofen doesn't stop you getting injured, but it sure helps you to relieve the pain.
Now be a good boy and stop posting silly, provocative statements, please.

@powder Children are especially susceptible to "long Covid", which robs them of energy and mental awareness.
Since it persists for a long time (I know one person who has suffered for 18 months so far.) it means that they can lose a year or more of education. Why risk condemning a child to a life of lesser achievement?

@powder That statement is blatantly false. More and more is coming to light about "long Covid'.

THIS IS FROM THE NHS OF UK.

Symptoms of long COVID

There are lots of symptoms you can have after a COVID-19 infection.

Common long COVID symptoms include:
extreme tiredness (fatigue)
shortness of breath
chest pain or tightness
problems with memory and concentration ("brain fog" )
difficulty sleeping (insomnia)
heart palpitations
dizziness
pins and needles
joint pain
depression and anxiety
tinnitus, earaches
feeling sick, diarrhoea, stomach aches, loss of appetite
a high temperature, cough, headaches, sore throat, changes to sense of smell or taste
rashes

@powder One year in the educational life of a child represents a massive disadvantage!

Nobody gives a shit about splitting hairs and technical definitions. All that matters is that 97% of the people that end up in the hospital and dead from covid are unvaccinated.

as im sure youre aware im not a buyer of anything that proven psychopaths want to give away for "free," but i guess the story is that it maybe makes most people asymptotic?

@powder my mom is 80 and she won't have anything to do with it, a fairly major turnaround for her, as she is basically patriotic/fascist. Ive asked her about that, but she stays cagey, i don't really get it

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.