Agnostic.com

6 6

A Covid sceptic who was hospitalised with the virus and went on to urge other people to get vaccinated has died.
Marcus Birks, 40, from Leek, Staffordshire, died on Friday leaving his family "shattered", his wife said.
He was admitted to the intensive care unit at Royal Stoke University Hospital earlier this month.
The musician had told the BBC he was "shocked" to have become so unwell with the virus because he "rarely got ill".

[bbc.com]

Petter 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He wised up too late. He was a victim of his own mental defectiveness. I feel sorry for the family that he leaves behind.

It's as if choices have consequences.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda; or so soon dumb, so late smart.

@HippieChick58 exactly! All these know-it-all's - unfortunately too little, too late!

At least he was able to find a bed. I wonder how many that needed emergency help that was not Covid related were denied.

Being in UK, beds are available for major emergencies. The problem is that beds are in short supply for people needing less urgent non-Covid treatments.

@Petter Hence my comment. People here have died from accidents or other issues waiting for a bed taken by some fool who did not get a vaccine. Why should innocent people pay for others stupidity.

@JackPedigo nobody in the U.K. has been denied a bed because of covid patients being admitted, all emergencies and acute conditions are still being admitted to hospital. It’s only non urgent surgeries and procedures that are being delayed ..I had a heart attack and was immediately admitted and treated in April 2020 when the first covid surge was peaking.

@powder

@Petter Love it and am copying it. Maybe I should print it large and put it in the front of my driveway.

@JackPedigo Why not? I nicked it anyway.

You should ping this link to our resident Agnostic COVID skeptics who post their anti-vacc drivel relentlessly!

They won't let the facts get in the way of their agenda.

I would if I could.

@Petter just type @ fiollowed by their names and repost the link

@barjoe Of course they won’t…but it’ll annoy the hell out of them!

As if they would listen. To them anything that contradicts their buffoonery is just a big hoax.

@Marionville I need the names to do that.

@Marionville Thought it about time to follow your lead and change my photo.

@Petter You would already who they are if you’d been reading them. If you haven’t noticed any of their constant posts then it’s obviously not a problem for you, so no need to do anything.

@JackPedigo Very pretty what shrub is it?.. it’s too small for me to identify.

@Marionville I'll keep it in mind for the next posts.

@Marionville It's a miniature Rhododendron.

Too many people listening to harmful misinformation. What you don't know WILL hurt you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.