Agnostic.com

5 16

It time to cut them loose, it's sink or swim time for anti- maskervaxxers..
[rawstory.com]

Charlene 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love your new profile pic ♥️
Pants / sandals and all .

Thanks gorgeous, my sister sent me a pair of ninja pants, really comfy. Then I found the harem pants I'm wearing on line..love them, now have 6 pairs.

The pic is from a photo shoot I did..

And because they fear and refuse to take one or two little shots this is what happens. We've been down this road before and somehow people refuse to learn that when it comes to the safety of the community peoples 'freedoms' are limited. Wouldn't it be funny if a civil war broke out. It has been shown, more people die from diseases in war than battle injuries and here we would have a war over the right to get a disease. We all know how that will turn out.

Your "right" to refuse a vaccine ceases when your "right" threatens my life.

I'm frankly fed up with being "nice" to these people! They are killing us and stressing our doctors, nurses, and hospitals to the breaking point.

I refuse to be nice to any damn fool that threatens the lives of immunocompromised people.

I couldn't agree more! This line from the article says it perfectly: "Americans are entitled to make their own decisions, but their employers, health insurers, and fellow citizens are not required to accommodate them." My kid couldn't start middle school without a certain vaccine so how is this different? I used to work for a company that started charging smokers extra for their health insurance so let's charge the unvaccinated extra, especially since they are the ones taking up all the beds in the hospitals.

dkp93 Level 8 Aug 29, 2021

Yes, great idea!

Delta has started Charging their unvaxxed an extra $200 p.m for their health insurance.Which is fucking awesome..Every business needs to do this..or even better No Vaxx, No Job..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619165
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.