Agnostic.com

4 11

It really chaps me when I realize how much more my health insurance is going to cost next year because of stupid people.

[forbes.com]

Lorajay 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Forbes article sheds light on the escalating costs for the unvaccinated as COVID-19 hospitalizations surge, with most insurers passing on these expenses to patients. It's a concerning development that underscores the broader impact of vaccination choices not only on public health but also on individuals' financial well-being.

In the midst of this ongoing health crisis, it's crucial to recognize the importance of mental health, particularly the toll such circumstances can take on one's emotional well-being. I came across valuable information on self-esteem therapy at [calmerry.com] which discusses therapeutic approaches to boost self-esteem. As we navigate the complexities of the pandemic, addressing both physical and mental health aspects becomes increasingly vital.

The interconnected nature of health, both physical and mental, underscores the need for comprehensive support systems. Let's continue to engage in informed discussions and encourage measures that prioritize the well-being of individuals and the broader community.

Hello! I understand you. But taking care of your mental health can help you feel more fulfilled, content, and satisfied with your life. Therefore, I always try to monitor my internal state, because there were stressful cases when I could not cope on my own. However, I turned to Australian Counselling in time so I wouldn't feel alone.They can work with you to identify the underlying causes of your mental health problems and develop a treatment plan that works for you.

Well that's the US for you, richest country in the world and the only one without some form of national health system.
A country that cares about its own citizens so much they can fuck off and die if they cannot afford the price of an antibiotic, insulin or treatment for a gun shot wound.

And yet still does not realise it's "Great" health care system is the laughing stock of the world, especially when Billie Bob and Bubba Joe can be persuaded to turn out and protest against their own best interests, while hacking up bile because of the cough they have had for twenty years and cannot afford to get fixed.

@Umbrella_Guard Cease and desist spouting utter bollocks.

@Umbrella_Guard I like you, you're silly

@Umbrella_Guard have you ever used European healthcare, I have and I was very pleased with my care. It was also and hungry far from the best quality health Care available in Europe.

I rarely agree with insurance companies, but in this case I do. I think there should be a waiver for those who cannot be vaccinated, but the rest of the unvaccinated can get screwed with medical bills. It will be a mighty expensive lesson for them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619177
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.