Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK USA Passengers Dropped From EU Covid Safe Travel List

In cases you were planning a European vacation. Forget it. Stupid antivaxxers freedom to spread the virus, took away your freedom to travel.

barjoe 9 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a $2,000 voucher that is good through December 2022. At the rate we're going the virus will mutate to something even more dangerous and I'll either be too old to go any place and or the travel broker that gave me the voucher will go broke.

It's already cost me money. I had a wedding couple coming from France who have been planning their Hawaii Elopement for over a year, this is the 3rd time they've had to postpone their trip, though they said it was the U.S. that didn't want travelers from France. Though now, it seems like that's going both ways. They just contacted me last night saying they have to cancel their trip, for September. I doubt they will reschedule for a 4th time, so I will have to refund their deposit, holding back a small fee for my trouble.

I'm glad I went to Iceland in May. Now the antivaxxers have ruined it for us all. How long?!?!

Well, they're dropping like flies. For once an idiotic belief system has fatal consequences for believers.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619438
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.