Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Judge orders Cinci hospital to treat COVID-19 patient with Ivermectin, despite CDC warnings - Ohio Capital Journal

Apparently now judges can give medical advice. It's ridiculous and goes against all common sense, but who are we go gainsay something just because it doesn't make any sense.

redbai 8 Aug 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The U.S. legal system is taking leave of its collective senses.

The hospital should simply have his wife transfer him to a facility of her choice where ivermectin can be used. I’m sure that there is a veterinary facility nearby.

The first word that came into my mind was "horseshit", not because of your post, but because that is what veterinarians often have to deal with, and it also describes the wife's level of intellect.

The link is not available to me …it says “not available in your country”. Without reading the article and taking my information just on your headline…that judge appears to have exceeded his remit to rule on points of law and not to stray into a field where he is a mere amateur, just like the rest of us who are not doctors or immunologists.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.