Agnostic.com

4 1

Racist Biden! Unbelievable, I don't recall even Trump doing this!

Biden calls black senior adviser Cedric Richmond a ‘boy’ during FEMA briefing [rt.com]

Welcome to respectful America.

FrayedBear 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yep, we have huge issues concerning race in America. This was certainly NOT a good look. Can't say I'm over looking this but we have bigger issues at the moment.
Like voting rights. COVID ignorance over running the hospitals and medical profession.
The hate directed at people of color in America has always been here and the systemic nature of it is further fueling the bigger issues. I hope it does not sink the ship.

Biden treats us all equal....
As slaves.

Trump has insulted about 1,000 people, and I'm probably low on the numbers, so I'm not too worried about one slip by Biden. What's your angle here?

Which negro(s) did Trump call "boy"?

@FrayedBear

@JeffMurray Not available in your country. Meaning it's not for viewing in Australia.

@FrayedBear First of all, "negros"? Really? Secondly, trying to compare Biden to Trump on the racism spectrum is like trying to compare decapitation to a paper cut on the injury scale. Trump has a lifetime history of being a racist pile of shit and he never slowed down. Third, I don't know what your comment means, but if you couldn't see the video, it was Trump saying, "There's my African-American" the way one would say, "There's my n-----". You're on drugs if you think Biden is more racist than Trump.

@JeffMurray lol. I didn't compare. I simply stated that I didn't recall reading of Trump calling a negro "boy" as Biden is currently reported to have done. The agnostic anti Trumpers have made many accusations against him over the last couple of years. I do not recall him being accused of calling a negro "boy" during that period.

@FrayedBear You say that like this specific verbiage is the only measure of racism, and by extension, that he's more racist than Trump.

And you DID compare them. Let me refresh your memory. "Racist Biden! Unbelievable, I don't recall even Trump doing this!" That was, in case you were unaware, the entirety of your written contribution to the post. So, actually, all you did was compare. Poorly.

Furthermore, if you didn't see people calling Trump racist, you weren't looking. Either way, not an excuse. A simple Google search or Agnostic search would have revealed how much of a total racist pile of shit Trump is.

It also speaks VOLUMES about how shitty and one-sided the news sources are you frequent that for almost 6 years since candidacy and many, many decades in the public eye there have been countless stories about him being racist (and every other 'ist' as well) and none of it managed to make its way to your screen, but Biden says something a half year into his presidency and you see it and comment on it immediately.

@JeffMurray methinks that you are overly sensitive in your defense of Biden.
Perhaps because it reveals your own innate racism?

@JeffMurray as for "shitty news" I quite agree with you. Murdoch started life as the son of an Australian newspaper magnate & ended up as Mammon's servant. I have not subscribed to Australian national print media for 30+ years. Who's media are you indoctrinated by?

@FrayedBear I'm not defending Biden, I'm just calling you out on your bullshit.

@JeffMurray Thanks.

@FrayedBear You're welcome. I knew you were rational enough to see it if it was pointed out to you. I don't like when I'm wrong either, but that's why I like when people point it out to me so I can amend my position and start being right.

I'm not shocked, wouldn't be the first time Biden said something prejudiced. He once told some black man that he wasn't "black enough".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.