Agnostic.com

6 7

Flying Butts are a thing..

[futurism.com]

Charlene 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who knew

The DoD apparently. Then they got bored with it, cause it didn't go ZOOOOOOOOM!

I suggested that Australian farmers should start looking at transporting their wheat to the grain ships for export using larger versions of these. The president of the Australian National Farmers arranged for a demonstration at the local show. Some silly bastard let it blow loose from its mooring. Never heard of it again.
The saving compared to road & rail however would be enormous. Eventually the Luddites will learn.

Nearly 70 years ago a mate advised New Zealand farmers that the days of glass milk bottles were numbered. They laughed at him also.

Thanks @Charlene. A good interesting post that resulted in me spending a good hour looking at other related videos on YouTube.

Glad I could help?😳

It is nothing butt a new form of an old idea. I could get behind this.

I think it’s cute !

Looks like mine photographed using a fisheye lens..though my bitt plugs cuter..😳😁

they should have a competition on how to paint it.

Wow... they should cut the flying bum some slack...

I'm sure the tethers are cut loose when needed..lol

@Charlene
Yes... mid-1900's idiom meaning loosen tight restrictions...
Originally, late 1700's - to loosen a sail or rope on a sailing ship

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.