Agnostic.com

4 1

I’m single and ready to mingle….though I find it hard to fall in love again since my last heartbreak πŸ’”

Sandra_893 3 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

By "shoot", you mean facial.

I am widowed and I just want someone average-looking or better, who shares some of my interests and is otherwise compatible with me on paper, oh, and also that they be old enough to not be my daughter, lol..., but I'm ready to mingle too, as long as the woman also lives less than an hour away from me, oh, again, that would eliminate every woman still active on this site.......

Well let's hope that their aim is as bad as at the last "shoot". They missed & you are still alive & well!

And, we have a new scammer! Even quotes the usual playbook, about how they are heartbroken after their partner cheated on them with their best friend, etc. Probably will also see something later about their being widowed, etc. At age 27, lol?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.