Agnostic.com

3 3

Aw, so so sad, I'm heartbroken and shedding torrents of tears at the latest news ( NOT).
Evangeloon has informed me that his Mummy refuses most strenuously that she " Will not, and NEVER fund his latest desire to become an Ordained Baptist Preacher no matter if it be through a University in Australia or the U.S., since he IS too unreliable, undependable, lazy, idle and untrustworthy to be a Preacher."
Hmm, my question that I'd dearly like to put to her is, " If that be so, then WHY does she continue to fund/finance him any way?"

Triphid 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually, he would be a Great preacher IMO....credulous, demanding, pushy, loud, & dumber than a rock.......

About as thick as 2 short planks, sharp as a box of hammers, bright as 1 watt light bulb and as useful as a 20 cent watch from Woolworths.

@Triphid like i said......

@AnneWimsey It has just got even better.
He just, about v10 minutes ago, asked if I knew anything about cars, gearboxes in particular since his is stuck in reverse for some reason.
His BIG Brainwave idea is to remove the entire gearbox, turn it around, re-fit and then he'll have 1 forward gear at least.
No kidding, no joke, that IS his big brain-wave plan.
I didn't have the heart to set him right unfortunately since my lunch was simmering on the stove inside.

@Triphid OMG!!!!! Yeah, that'll work........

@AnneWimsey Yep, I guess he's never seen the underside of a motor vehicle before in his entire life.

If my increasingly defective memory is anything to go by, she is paying him to stay away from her. I admire her choice of words about her son.

Exactly! She won't live forever, what's he going to do then?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.