Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK Christian Cop Suspended for Bragging About Defying Oregon’s Vaccination Mandate | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The people who refuse to get baccinated are hardly the brightest bulbs.

This guy posted a video about he wasn't going to get vaccinated, and so he got suspended.

snytiger6 9 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Ain't nobody gone tell me how to live my life!" As he makes sure his uniform meets all the "proper" standards before he goes on patrol. Fuckwad!

Why is this so difficult the company I work for is 100% vaccinated they provided the vaccine to their workers before they made it available to their customers they made a simple policy if you do not get the vaccine and you get covid your time off will not be excused

That can be a problem. Here in Washington the ferry system (largest in the country) is having serious problems as many of the workers refuse to get vaccinated. Our (wise) governor has mandated all government workers (or volunteers) must get vaccinated.

He is unfit for duty. He should be sacked.

Stupid is as stupid does. F. Gump

They should have fired him.

Another fucktard.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620363
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.