Agnostic.com

10 11

The Taliban's excuse for this is that it they are following Sharia Law as outlined by Islam. Well. Who wrote the law.MEN !! So before the christian cretins start pointing a finger, thee behavior of Moses was hardly different, As a mass murderer and mass rapist, he said "god" was well pleased with his behavior.

[nytimes.com]

Healthydoc70 7 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Typical progressive comment.

Islam is far worse. Mainly because its believers now have nukes. 1500 years of violence... Spread by the sword. How do you think it got to 1.7+ billions?

Total fascism. Women have no rights..... DUH!

Name the muslim controlled country you are moving to. Otherwise stop this idiotic comparison between evils to defend the worst ever.

Big difference. What Moses did happened during the Bronze Age, all the while, the Taliban are adherents to Islam, a retrograde, barbaric, and stupid religion. Also, for the feminists in here that are radio silent on it, a misogynistic and patriarchal religion if there is one.

Beg to differ. Read Judges 21:10-24. God's chosen slaughter everyone at Jabesh-gilead. KIll all the married women and kidnap and rape the virgins. Sounds pretty retrograde, barbaric and stupid and misogynistic and patriarchal to me to use your words.

@Healthydoc70 is it happening now? By and large, the western world went through the meat grinder of the enlightenment, scientific Revolution, industrial revolution, etc. Christianity has adapted and comported with it. Blurring linear time with events that happened during the Bronze Age all the while mixing in moral relativism is not an argument.

@Heavykevy1985 Is there a point here and if I knew what you were saying, it might be nice. Was not making an argument. Merely stating facts. You seem to be running a biggas dickas game. You need to actually make sense. I'm out

@Healthydoc70 no. You are making a moral relativist argument. I am stating facts too. By the way, it is Biggus Dickus and his sister Labia Abyssus. You are not the only one that has seen “Life of Brian.” His wife Incontinentia Buttocks too. Remember, always look on the bright side of life.

@Heavykevy1985 OK. I concede. You are the Biggus Dickus. Happy now??

Thank you for your knowledge, and refusal to bow to the progressive ignorant.

Islam: spread by the sword for 1500 years....... It deserve conquering, not accommodation.

Christopher Hitchens provides us ample evidence of the evil it brings. A plague spreading into the most important countries on the planet. Europe may already be lost. Canada is.

And all the assholes can only respond to you with ad hominem attacks.... Typical regressives.

Amazing how many "atheists" defend the worst religion ever, because other religions were evil hundreds of years ago.... The fascists have nukes now.

We are doomed to decades of war against the darkness because the enemy is already in our house. eg: Ilhan, aoc,....

@JacarC for the most part, I agree. A lot of atheists tend to lean on the progressive side of politics and thus, they will not dare criticize a religion whose adherents are primarily black and brown people. Otherwise, you are an Islamophobe, racist, xenophobic, etc. Even liberals, especially ones stricken by white guilt, tend to not have the backbone to defend Western Values.

Not much difference between them and #YallQueda.

The Quran aligns perfectly with the god of Old Testament

The only way the Taliban can get a date is kidnapping women and rape. War is great for that. Rape and pillage is ok as they are fighting so alright their book. These degenerate bastard pigs are scum. Words escape me as to their treatment of women and their "God" that condones rape in Afghanistan. It must be terrifying for women. And many other countries that men dominate with their abhorrent treatment of women and children. All the while "God" sits on his magic throne and loves all his "children." Even the ones who get raped over and over.

sounds like Texas

Theocracy in action.

I'd dearly love to see women take up arms against those who oppress them.
Fight fire with fire.
Make the assholes of this world think twice before asserting their "dominance".
Or their bullshit religious beliefs.

Unfortunately women accept holy book claims and do not question them.

@jlynn37 Some do, for sure. However, the more violence they face, and with the encouragement of supporters, many will change their minds.
If extremists can be radicalized by bullshit, women can be with truth.

Like to read the article, however, I'm not going to pay to do so. Better luck on your next post. No comment on the topic due to the lack of information.

I too couldn't open so went onto Google and managed to open it😊

[nytimes.com]

Why do people post sites with pay walls?

I re-posted the article here.

[nytimes.com]

@TimeOutForMe Thank you.

Agreed

This makes me incandescent. Couldn't Jeff Bezos and other billionaires spend their money on protecting these women instead of riding around in their personal space ships displaying the extent of their egos. How about a death laser that uses satellites that takes out any man that touches these women.

I bet that Jeff B and other billionaires do not pay the women who work for them the same as they pay men either, so how can one expect that they will care about other or any women better.

Death Lasers are only good for starting forest fires...at least according to MTG.

@phoenixone1 those have to be Jewish space lasers though

That is not a reasonable perspective. Call you congress people. Demand they stop doing business with evil, including china.

Damn! I'm out of free NYT articles!
🤬
🤣🤣🤣

But the CEO's Limo Driver needs a Tip...SUBSCRIBE YOU HEATHEN WOMAN...😘

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.