Agnostic.com

4 0

Guys & Gals! All kinds of People! How many times have you popped 'the question'?

How many times, approximately, have you asked someone to marry you? And, what was the rate of your success?

Maya405 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never asked my two exes-they were mutual agreements:

1. We were living together with my girlfriend and just figured we ought to be married. even after we married we were still roommates for 6 months till we relocated 1/2 hour away. Ileft after 16 years with my disabled daughter.

2. We were living together and I got pregnant at 42-thought it might be a good idea-it wasn't we got divorced within 2 years.

Once, and I suppose a 29 year two children marriage can be considered a ‘success’ … until it wasn’t. Was tempted to ask once after that, but fortunately didn’t…

Varn Level 8 Dec 2, 2017

Three times.
Success = 100%

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6209
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.