Agnostic.com

9 0

The story of jesus in the bible goes from him at age 12 and then skips to his 30's. What do you think jesus was doing in the meantime

Lucas20520 6 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The masturbation years. You don't really want to document those.

I imagine he would have been pretty randy and rowdy- I bet he wouldve went full jewish boy varsity- loose all his sheep in a card game- lived on the streets for a bit- must have got some bad mushrooms and then went off a hell of trip. Bless his heart.

D. M. Murdoch, who passed a couple of years ago, a Mythicist (sorry spelling), scholar, and author, wrote several books that pointed out that were up to 13 different christ-like characters, all much older than the bible figure. And studying ancient history and cultures, tells me, that's what different cultures did back then - compete spiritually. "My dads bigger and badder than your dad, so to speak. Don't even consider christian doctrine to be anything other than the most successful governing force ever.

Yea I've learned alot about that. I don't think Jesus was actually a real guy. I just asked this question jokingly. I think it's funny to imagine he was a real guy.

Sport ****ing his youth away until his unit got too gnarly to continue. Then he found god, err himself. 😛

Finished high school, took a year off to backpack through Europe, got a BS in carpentry at Jerusalem Institute of Technology (good old JIT), got a small business loan and opened his own carpentry shop.

There are stories or books or a book or something. He was kind of a Dick. He pushed his friend off a roof and brought him back to life. I think he killed all the adults in the village or something.

Apparently, he went to Glastonbury...

Smoking pot, running in a gang of young Israelites, painting anti-Roman slogans on the synagog, pulling bra straps on unsuspecting young Jewish girls, peeing on the temple walls, mooning the priests....typical teenage things.

Just imagine puberty for a god/boy, lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6210
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.