Agnostic.com

1 2

This technology can predict early Alzheimer’s with near 100% accuracy

[euronews.com]

xenoview 8 Sep 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If this tech proves to be effective in prediction, it will be interesting to see how many people will be willing to use it. Personally, I am more afraid of getting dementia and living with it for very long than I am of death itself, esp. after seeing my late wife suffer and then die from it. To be honest, I think that many people, including me, would probably commit suicide somewhere in the middle stage of dementia or earlier if we found out we were going to get it. In fact, many people might kill themselves soon after getting the prognosis. I know if I had this testing and got positive results, I would begin making my plans for suicide soon after, probably try to hold off until reaching the middle stage. I really doubt that a cure or effective treatment would come soon enough to hang around for.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621049
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.