Agnostic.com

2 4

So my only living immediate relative, my brother has this awful habit of hanging up the phone on me. This is over the most insignificant and trivial disagreement. He then doesn't take my call for days, he may even temporarily block me. It just happened and I'm totally jacked up about it at this moment. I tried to call him about something very important, an older cousin of ours is suffering from Leukemia and it doesn't look good. My brother doesn't take texts, I'm going to call one of my cousins, who I'd rather not talk to right now and have her to tell him. Does anybody else have a sibling who is overly sensitive and petulant like this?

barjoe 9 Sep 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a younger brother with schizophrenia, it's always a hit and miss situation when dealing with him. I have left the ball in his court, he usually calls when he needs something from me. Family, what can you do?

Yea, I have two sisters left. One is 17 years older than I. We talk; her husband is an evangelical minister after retirement from business. She, smartly set a no religion talk between the two of us - only family stuff. My other sister, just 5 years older than I, hasn't spoken to me in years. She relies a lot, since our parents died, on the elder sister. Not sure what will happen with her when my oldest sister passes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.