Agnostic.com

2 2

worried about the side show red herrings of black lives matter and feminism?

don't worry it will all be over soon. global warming is making short work of our species. all in an instant on the cosmic calendar of this planets life. every day more obviously irreversible because of the elites in ALL political systems. our failure is inherent in the nature of our species' alphas. whats really interesting is the simultaneous parallel accelerating disintegration of both that quality of human intelligence we might call wisdom and the biosphere itself that our intelligence should have stewarded. its like a 9/11 from one airplane. see KOYAANISQUATSI, the most important documentary ever made

and when the metaphorical towers go down, no one will be thinking about the side shows. no one is really thinking about them now.

holdenc98 7 Sep 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is going to get really ugly in our lifetimes. Lots of people live along coastlines.

yes. and when it does, the solons on agnostic will still be debating how many athiests can fit on the dead of a pin.

David, I don’t believe some of what you wrote but where in your essay do I start?

The elites everywhere want to continue exploiting and some of the rest of us will survive with them. I saw the movie but so long ago that I don’t remember the message you saw in it.

Have a good day or two anyway.

KOYAANISQUATSI......i ve seen it at least once a year, with my kids back when they were kids. i explained it was what they had to do instead of going to church. they called it "the boring movie", and sometimes fell asleep during it. a lot of my friends did too, over the years. now i say unto to you.....see it again, its the most important film ever made.

how did you get my first name? inquiring dementos want to know.

@holdenc98 Your 1st name is on your bio page .

@yvilletom .....so it is. its hard to reconcile my brilliance with my stupidity. they say einstein could never find his hat.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.