Agnostic.com

1 4

Just making an obvious point.

redbai 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Its worse than that, the book also says, that it was God who hardened Pharaoh's heart. So Pharaoh would not do what God wanted, because God persuaded him not to ?!?!?!

Makes PERFECT sense. God is a sadistic bastard, and we are his hapless pawns, who are supposed to worship him and stroke his perfect ego ...or else! And recurrently he blinds us to the virtuous path, then destroys us to make an example to others.

I just can't quite figure out the part where we fool the omniscient creator into believing our adulation is genuine, rather than mere desperate cover for our abject fear of damnation. Why didn't God give me a brain capable of understanding that? For that matter, why'd he make me gay and then rail against it "just a couple times" in his infallable Word? (Leviticus and Romans)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621984
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.