Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK With Roe v. Wade in jeopardy, abortion rights advocates plan a change in strategy

Abortion Rights aside, this a synopsis of how the TEEEE Party strategized & succeeded in taking us back to the 1950's & they are not finished yet. The generations that failed to vote for HILARY because they believed the polls, didn't "like" her, or were " just too busy", will pay the consequences. Just as we are seeing how supporting corrupt governments that provide for their capitol city, all the while murdering the rural folk, is not winning the hearts & minds of people. I am angry & frustrated that the US continues to make impulsive decisions in retaliation for our own failed policies. All as a result of Hilary losing the electoral vote, due to arrogance, hubris & complacency. That I live long enough to see history bending towards justice again. My body is not the government's unless I am military. I am not. The greatest intrusion of government is manifest in the Repudliklans desire to impose ancient biblical edicts by which to control women. I am looking for my brothers to stand up to them as well. Will they? 2022! VOTE!

Mooolah 8 Sep 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Texas court ruling on abortion, what a woman can or cannot do with her own body, is demonstrating "wrongful control" over an individual's rights and human rights.
...but a hipocryte on talks about human rights in other countries when it's a just a cover up to grab their resources.

Abortion is legal in Texas if there is no heart beat detected, usually at six weeks. Women often don't know they are pregnant until they miss a menstrual cycle. The idea that a soul resides in a tiny fetus is a religious concept which is being forced upon the rest of us. My charitable donations this year will be doubled for Lilith Fund & Planned Parenthood.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:621986
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.