Agnostic.com

11 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Righteous men and women of God" is a contradiction in terms.

All she wants to do is to impose a theocracy along the lines of the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Does she mean people like her husband who exposed himself to minors?

Apparently she flunked Government and Civics class if she does not know we have separation of Church and State for reason.

Can’t wrap my head around the ignorance of Lorlame Boobert and Moron Taylor Green her equally ignorant sidekick. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t so sad.

She's as bad as MTG.
I still don't believe her when she says she didn't take some of the insurrectionists
on a tour of the Capitol before Jan. 6th.
I think she's a damnable liar.

Shes on the capitol closed circut tv the day before!

@Redneckliberal Conducting the tour?

This little skank and her penis showing husband are two of the worst so called “Christians” in Colorado! She has some fucking nerve is all I can say!

If you can find any men and women of god who are also righteous, then you've had better luck in that search than I have.

Well……if it isn’t Marjorie Taylor act 2. Sometimes ya gotta wonder if the parents of these 2 were popping acid before they fell out of those holes or maybe they were dropped on their heads or perhaps ate too many paint chips. Sad to say but this seems to be the US future.

How do you determine who is righteous?

seems the righteous are the ones who always do the dividing

I agree, in spades. Why does Lauren Boebert think that anyone cares what she thinks or says. Certifiable cretin. Call the men in the white coats. I hear, the men from The Spanish Inquisition have retired.

this verges on being interesting. my advice: let it stand by itself, let others comment on it, step away from it, say no more. your pal ... holden

Unbelievable and racist

bobwjr Level 10 Sep 14, 2021

ive heard that there's a insect that can borrow into ones brain, through the ear canal, and give you racism.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622315
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.