Agnostic.com

2 3

Well what do you know.... Biden's own voters pushing back? They're starting to get it. I'm so glad to see this. [msn.com]

Captain_Feelgood 8 Sep 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe those idiots will realize what a terrible stupid mistake they made!

Why do you think it’s Biden voters?

skado Level 9 Sep 14, 2021

Well,,, NY teachers and school union workers,,, one just has to assume MOST of them voted for him.. Hell, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

@Captain_Feelgood generalizations are not good to base ASSUMPTIONS on, sorry.....

@Captain_Feelgood
A majority of teachers might have voted for Biden, but that still leaves a sizable minority who are likely to protest the mandates. Certainly the ones pictured and the ones interviewed didn’t appear to be Biden supporters.

@skado Well,,,, so which is it? A- (as you said) a majority of teachers ('might have'... come on,, you know they did..) voted for Biden.... B- Why would you think it's not probable that they voted for him, but now don't like his proposal? Like we haven't seen THAT happen before...

@Captain_Feelgood
I just don’t see any evidence of it in that video. I’m sure there are some individuals, but not likely a majority. There’s no reason to assume things there’s no evidence for. Where’s the evidence?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622425
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.