Agnostic.com

6 7

LINK Now One Out Of Every Five Hundred In The US Died From Covid

Doesn't sound too good when you put it that way.

#USA
barjoe 9 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

they don't call it “standard american diet” for nothing eh

woo-hoo, youre alla way up to like .1%, hold me back!
Major Plandemic alert!

[rumble.com]

now don't get me wrong, vaccinate if you like, but i will be god-damned if i will be taking any “free” vaccine that my government employment has even offered me $500 to get, from any motherfuckers won't answer why they were even funding a lab in Wuhan, in the supposed country of an “adversary,” by rich fuckers putting fluoride in our water, and i feel like i would be remiss if i didnt at least mention that you are basically stumping for the guy trying to kill you, the guy who obv had a big hand in 911, the guy fucking you in the ass every day while billionaires who don't have to pay taxes go to fucking mars or whatever, ok joe?

Government workers should get the vaccine or be terminated. Taxpayers shouldn't support lunatics.

@barjoe ok joe, im sure your contributions to the reich will not go unrewarded ok? Maybe i will just take your posterity’s borrowed $500 to get the vaccine, who knows 🙂

@bbyrd009 Our government is not in good hands of they employ lunatics.

@barjoe "Government workers should get the vaccine or be terminated. Taxpayers shouldn't support lunatics."

ha what happens when the lunatics are running the asylum tho, joe? I mean--not to put too fine a point on it--but thats why we have guns, Gov over-reach 🙂

i was less convinced 6 months ago, and i havent checked every historic "vaccine" yet, but all the ones i have checked seem to be complete bullshit financial predation, wadr

@barjoe hmm

[rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com]

spanish flu, “only the vaccinated died”
which i havent verified any of this yet, but ive been down this road enough, i know what towers coming down in free fall looks like, etc

If you choose to buy into totally false stuff off the web, you might as well go to church this Sunday. "Dr" Sal Martingano is a Chiropractor and a quack, which is redundant. Of course the 1918 H1N1 vaccine effectively ended the pandemic. Don't be a fool. [real411.org.za]

@barjoe so go with that joe, bc idk, ok? But im still looking for the first “we were skeptical, but turns out they were right” article, ok?

@bbyrd009 Actually read your stupid link. The guy is a fraud and you're quoting him. Have a nice day in church this Sunday. You might as well if you're gonna swallow this nonsense.

@barjoe ok joe, long as you got no refute of the statements, bc i don't know
i just don't expect even a tiny bit of accidental truth to come out of your fascist msm now, so you kinda gotta seek it where you can find it
have a nice evening ok

@bbyrd009 I did refute your posting of a link that claimed "only the vaccinated died" in the 1918 Spanish Flu Epidemics. "Doctor" Martingano, a chiropractor. SMH. Do you even read these things? You certainly don't vet them.

@barjoe um, you refuted it how? sorry

of course anyone not kissing the fascist ass is labelled "fraud," joe, thats how they do it?

@barjoe

50,000 children die every day, joe

15K globally. Even tho your 50K figure is wrong. What is your point. I guess you think it's no big fucking deal. It is.

@barjoe well, havent checked the “50k” thing for a couple years…im still finding hits for it, though? Anyway, hopefully the point is obvious enough, joe? They arent wasps so they arent newsworthy, arent a target for a vaccination against malnutrition, etc, even though they far outnumber any covid deaths.

but i mean i am not objecting, ok joe? imo we don't have to agree on everything to get along, your right to sound an alarm that is important to you, imo. peace

@bbyrd009 Hits? Online hits are usually bullshit.

@barjoe ha joe, so bam go with “if enough of us repeat something, it will become the truth” then, as the very ones you agree with actively suppress any other opinions, i am totally fine with that ok joe? But i know what bullshit smells like bro, sorry. Have a nice day

@barjoe “Online hits are usually bullshit”
ya, and the msm is totally reliable, right, joe?
“nevermind any truth in the hits that i cannot refute, just kill the messenger?”
ok

Don't be surprised if the number of hundreds reduces.

ok, and don't be surprised if the numbers are vastly inflated, either though, k
hospitals are still getting incentivized to declare deaths “covid related”

More than one in three hundred in some states. Third or fourth mass death event in US history depending on metrics, and likely to be the second worst by the time it's done. Yet huge numbers are still in denial, it's as if WW2 or the Civil War were raging ... and a third of the country claimed they were no big deal. "Modern" America is a truly broken society.

Covid map vs last night's recall election map shows which people think it's "no big deal".

@barjoe This is why I'm okay with the deaths. They're basically suicides and help our side win elections. Party is generally decided by which the parents were and population needs to decrease for our environmental problems so age of deaths doesn't bother me. As far as death goes everything dies (except our Neural Network) so that's a fact unworthy of my concern.

@rainmanjr I disagree. Hypocrisy is not a capital crime.

@barjoe It should be since it's everywhere. Hard to be religious and avoid it (or fight religion and be above reproach). My guess is that our form of "freedom" is not going to survive so prepare yourself. It will disintegrate with the environmental disasters about to take center stage.

@rainmanjr I hope you're wrong. I fear you're right.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.