Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Holocaust survivors penned memoirs of their hometowns so future generations would know about them

Stories of the most reviled of all genocides belong to all of history. It is not just a Judaic history. It is a lesson for all humanity. The quest for sparse resources made worse by war, income disparity, results in scapegoating & worse. Learn from history or suffer repetition.

Mooolah 8 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Last night I sat up watching "the Song of Names" and was sadly rewarded for the effort. It is a brilliant film. A paen to man's delusionary powers, the exposing of the desire for family & life changing clinging to a belief the same as that exposed in this article. At the same time it exposes the crassness of monetary values clung to that are detrimental to the simple fulfilment of pursuing a life preserving heritage.

Is the statement "the man with no family is a wraith or ghost for a life without family is no life" true?

I hope that you enjoy this award winning evocative Canadian movie. I did.

Another riveting account. Anything Tim Roth is in, is a go to.

I never had a functioning human family. In that absence. A family of fur & feathers is definitely a must.

I may be dating myself, but am reminded of the Muslim programming student whose program "deck" was unsuccessful, but he kept submitting it without changes, reciting "Inshallah", hoping for a different result. This, to me, exactly illustrates American History.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.