Agnostic.com

7 2

Screw it, I’m not eating French fries, French toast, or French dressing again AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!! That will teach them!!! 😎

Aaron70 7 Sep 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And you can absolutely not braid your hair in a French braid!

I bet you didn't even consider that! Is that really the world you want to live in? πŸ˜€

Hurry, ladies. This one's a keeper.

But do keep using the French Letter. You know it makes sense.

And while you’re at it, no more French dip sandwiches made with a baguette (French bread) or French onion soup; get rid of that French door (if you have one) that opens to your patio; stop eating French vanilla ice cream or drinking coffee made in a French press; never listen to (or play) the French horn; and whatever you do, no more French kisses! That’ll teach those frogs! 🀣

Time to get renaming foods again...

"Freedom Fries"

"European-Style Eggtoast"

"Walloon Dressing"

Merde!

What about french bread, french pastries, french onion soup, and french cut green beans?

Should have read yours first… sorry for the duplication! πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:622846
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.