Agnostic.com

2 2

Headlines from our Local Rag-sheet, aka, the Barrier Truth ( what a HUGE Oxymoron that is btw)
"Broken Hill woman's amazing story.............
' COVID VAX CURED MY Depression'
by Jack Marx.
" Tina used to wake up most mornings wishing she was dead or someone else."
Writes Jack Marx, reporter (????) with the Barrier Truth which used to published 6 days per week, is owned, operated, controlled by the Barrier Industrial Council under the Guidances (???????????) of the Descendants of one past and deceased Head Unionist, Phil Ferry, his 2 daughters btw.
99.99999% of what is published in the now twice weekly Rag-sheet of merely 24 pages is mostly Drivel, Twaddle and highly, imo, BIASED reports that are about as trustworthy as a Catholic Priest in a Childcare Facility.
This CRAPPY bit of sensationalist style reporting takes up the ENTIRE Front Page complete with a faked and clearly photo-shopped of a female person exposing a bandaid on her upper whilst wearing a face mask.
Now, I've been living with Chronic and Recurrent Depression since 2001 when it was first diagnose, and more than likely for many years before that.
I have HAD both my COVID Vaccinations and, GUESS what, I'm still enduring depression episodes from time to time, though the severity of them has decreased noticeably since since approx. 2008-2009 thereabouts.
But, hey, the COVID Vaxx has NOT cured my Depression BUT it has made my life around COVID that whole lot better.
IF the local Rag-sheet and the " Veteran's Coalition for Vaccination" thinks that dumping utter TWADDLE and mickey-dribblings on us in our newspapers, etc, is going to
encourage more people to get the needed jabs then thewy MUST think that we are dumb as a box of rocks to believe such unmitigated BULLSHIT reporting,shit a brick, then next they try to get us to believe is either that Santa Claus exists or Jesus has returned and is requesting his back-pay owed because of him being M.I.A.
Grow a BRAIN, you Knuckle-bragging Numb-nuts.

Triphid 9 Sep 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tina the Simple.

Yep, and our Rag-sheet is the expert at finding it/them and publishing it as well.
I remember one of their articles from 2018 that read, " Dinosaur Fossils cannot be found in around the Broken Hill Area because it wasn't discovered at those periods in history."
Funny that, since we can often find fossilised sea-shells, etc, around this area that have Radio-Carbon dated back to well before the dinosaurs.

The stuff that people buy into..........sigh..........

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.