Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Trump Organization's Criminal Trial Likely To Start In August 2022 : NPR

The judge hearing the tax fraud case against former President Donald Trump's family business and its longtime chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg, in New York City has set a schedule with a potential court trial starting in late August or early September 2022, just months before the midterm elections.

snytiger6 9 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I wish the trial would start sooner.

Given that there will be multiple delays and motions this will push any verdict well past the mid terms. I hope some other trials (Georgia or Federal) start sooner.

Can't wait!

If that ever happens it will lead to civil war!

with who? the trump morons? bring em on!

we can round em up, de program them, then fly a big banner from one of those idiotic boondoggle carriers...."manumission accomplished"

get it?

then we can round up the black and women "proressives". as the great psycho would have put it this week, if he was sane ............. "1 down , 2 to go"

MAKE AMERICA SANE AGAIN.

@holdenc98 People who believe that senile crooked SOB Biden is a better president than Trump are totally lost and may very well bring about the downfall of this country as you are delusional nitwits who likely only listen to MSNBC and CNN and sit on your ass collecting a government check so I don’t think you’ll be much of an opponent if civil war does break out.

@Trajan61 calm down. my writing was tongue in cheek. yours seems to be brain in ass. my thing is planetary survival, stopping global warming and the mass extinctions. by that measure biden is light years ahead of trump. but its a lost cause anyway

@holdenc98 It's so easy to spot these guys. Open mouth insert foot.

@Trajan61 If the country collapses, it will more likely be the result of republicans (Mitch McConnell in particular) refusing to raise the debt ceiling, at a time when the world economic situation is already unstable, due to that giant Chinese real estate company over extending itself and shaking up world markets. Last time republicans refused to raise the debt ceiling under Obama the U.S. credit rating on world markets was lowered. If they do it again under the current state of the markets, they will cause BIG problems that may not disappear in the next election cycle.

There won't be a Civil War because Trump's company gets prosecuted for tax evasion. Trump supprters already made a really poor attempt on Jan. 6th, and the poorly attended rally held just the other day to support those who were arrested was a total dud.

Part of the republican party right thinks that continuing to follow Trump would lead to disaster, and the party is split over it. What is is Lincoln said? "A House divided cannot stand"?

@snytiger6 Biden and his extremely divisive policies has definitely caused a major rift in this country. If the situation continues like it has been going since he took office I think it’s inevitable that there will be some states who will succeed from the United States. Hopefully it won’t come to that. I’m hoping that there are enough moderate democrats to keep Biden in check until the 2022 elections when I expect the republicans to take back both the house and senate. Also it’s likely that the republicans will take back the White House in 2024.

@JackPedigo People like you are the problem in this country. Where I live the overwhelming majority feel just like I do.

@Trajan61 And that's the problem. No one thinks for themselves or follows thinking from really knowledgeable people. However, most here can easily spot the tRump insane train and want so much to see it punished as it richly deserves. Goodbye.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623538
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.