Agnostic.com

5 8

Flipping heck, it sure is a bit on the windy side out there today.
Has anyone lost a pair pink silk knickers with white flowers sewn on to them, size somewhere between large and parachute, they are tangled up in one of my trees at present, you're welcome to come and retrieve them.

Triphid 9 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You could do like they did in the Cinderella story and go round to see who the fit. Offer a prize for the winner, say a years supply of diet videos.

bdtruth.com.au

Lost and Found

PINK PANTIES OF PRODIGIOUSLY PYTHONIC PARAMETERS

Ladies with an interest in a pair of silky pink knickers with white flower embroidery please ring with a view to corroborating ownership by way of evidential support.

Appointment only. No time wasters. Evenings available.

No need to worry Ladies, the knickers just landed and written on the waistband are the following, "Property of Donald J. Trump"

Oh well there ya go! Solved.

@Lilac-JadeCanada Note for Owner IF reading this message,
Please be advised that IF unclaimed in the next 7 days the WILL be subjected to Sterilisation by soaking in kerosene and then set alight."

@Triphid Sounds like a plan.

Not mine, I wear cotton.

I don't wear ANY around the house, even my 3 closest friends deserve a bit of freedom now and again, ,,,LOL.

Lol between large and parachute

fhlkj Level 3 Sep 20, 2021

Could've gone with "Circus Big-Top" instead I suppose....LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.