Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK From scapegoats to scapeprimates

Excellent essay

PontifexMarximus 8 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want them labeled so I can protect myself from them.....they act like they are proud of their 8fgnorance, so what is the problem?

All the lunatics making comparisons to holocaust would've been enthusiastic Nazis.

Well ... Goebbels specifically labelled the Jews: pathogens.

@powder 1938. The beginning of The Holocaust. Kristallnacht November 10, 1938 was when they started rounding them up and making people wear stars. You wouldn't call that episode part of the Holocaust? The current German government does.

@powder When you were a child did your parents get you necessary inoculations? Diphtheria, Tetanus, Whooping Cough, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Smallpox and Polio. What the fuck is your problem with this vaccine? If you compare the holocaust to the Australian government trying to protect their citizens from a deadly disease during a global pandemic , that is inexcusable. I will reiterate, those who make this comparison would have been active Nazis who would've smashed windows on Kristallnacht and forced Jews to wear stars. Yes this vaccine reluctance is a fascist movement. You Are In Bad Company Sir!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623604
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.