Agnostic.com

3 1

What group in this world by numbers, is more discriminated against than the unvaccineed ?

Already here on agnostic, members have banned and blocked me about covid related topics. Even posts taken down.

All we have in life is choices and what each of us give away. If I can not share free speech, then I will make more uninformed decision on my choices.
When medical and scientist community that opposes vaccines. Are often banned or blocked from Multi media and vaxxers society, what ever that maybe.

From now on if anyone outside of agnostic ask me if I am vaccineed. Unless your going to kiss me or hug me you are on a need to know based. My medical records is most personal information to me. Whole world society will suffer greater than any other time in history. If we allow the owners billionaire and trillionaire own our last bio organisms to the ABC in life.

Castlepaloma 8 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Because, you nincompoop, you endanger My life with your nonsense....we may never be within 500 miles, or more, of each other in our lifetimes, but you have NO Idea how viruses spread, none.
That makes you a Clear & Present DANGER to me & mine!!!!!!!

Your choice, 500 miles from any unvaccinated person in your lifetime would leave you lost in space With Bezos as your sponsor, who would miss you?
I sure I've confronted more viruses on several world tours in mostly third world countries and studied in museum work over the last 45 years. Try being much more aware of the 99%plus other things that will kill you. Put Bezos, Gates, Klaus and Faucism on that list too.

Unvaxxed folk, unless quarantined, are a danger to vaxxed and to other unvaxxed.

All politics and media nonsense. If the leading medical and scientist knew what they were doing the spread of covid deaths wouldn't travel from 1.9 million to 4.76 million since the 2021 vaccine roll out. Maybe they should quarantine the superspreader vaxxers. Because it's easily 10million death mark this dark winter. Once I would taken the covid rather than the vaccine. Today, it's probably not even covid anymore, it likely the vaccine is an ever changing mutations only your owners know for sure about and their properganda machines. What zombie raised an eyebrow when Bill Gates and Fauci say it going to get 10 times worst. Take the vaccine and meet your zombie/robot true maker sooner.

Even at the rate divide 4.75 million covid deaths into 7.8 billion it's only 0.006 covid deaths. Heart disease one third of all people die, yet no alarm bells. Same with top 10 other deadlier ways to die than covid
Chicken Little zombies apocalypse pussies.

Jeezus H. Christ, the next thing you know, laws and rules will be passed that discriminate against anti-vaxers just like the anti-smoking laws passed a decade or two ago that not only spared the non-smoking majority of second hand smoke in bars and restaurants, but also saved countless lives as well from lung cancer. Oh, the cruel injustice of those laws that even banned smoking in the workplace and public buildings as well... Oh, wait, those laws passed and nowadays almost no one objects to them. Maybe by the next decade most people will feel the same about vaccine mandates for Covid as well, and it will be simply seen as common sense, same as the anti-smoking laws, which still allowed private smoking, but not the right to expose the rest of us to second hand smoke and lung disease, the same way anti-vaxers do not have the right to expose the rest of us to a dangerous virus.

BTW, if refusing to get vaxed prevents you from getting laid, tough shit.....

I'm sure I've taken more vaccines in my lifetime than you. But the lab rats refuse to take Covid 19 vaccines because all their friends died.

Getting laid means triple masks, a butt plug and a safety manuals, fuck it, I'm doing palm-me-anderson like most broke people.

Think again health organization have not got a handle on smokers. It still kills 4 times greater than covid annually. Also sexual disease kills more than covid, Forget Anderson, I going out to enjoy the greatest pleasure on earth. You keep your distance and enslaved yourself at home with butt plugs in case you covid fart on your family.

Funny how many here express how deeply evil pharmaceutical are with drugs. Yet the same drug pushers are getting them hooked on vaccines for life.

[google.com]

According to this Florida is in fourth place highest covid deaths.

I would of died to see that NFL Tampa Bay hockey game in their full studuim, without the masks, screaming.@ the top of their lungs.!!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:623688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.