Agnostic.com

11 3

The one time I go to Wal-Mart looking like crap and hot guys were there!

My cashier was a young beautiful woman and hot 2 hot guys were hitting on her. I was secretly laughing inside. I was in sweats, my hair was not straightened, and I had a winter coat on. It was 8 pm FFS! I went for bland food. (Which I now don't need! Grrr...) I heard them ask a dumb question. The question was, "Is black a color?" She said it was. I had to interject, lol. I said, "No, it's a shade." They looked at me like they were thinking, "I didn't even know that." They paid for their food and walked off. I started bagging my food. Then I saw their steaks still in a bag sitting there. I saw them walking close to the door, so I jogged over and called out, "Hey, you guys, wait! Wait!!" I handed them their meat. One guy shook my hand. I really wasn't into them. I was just being nice. The woman cashier may be hot and all, but where is the intelligence? Lol.

Sarahroo29 8 Apr 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There was a supermarket in baltimore that has a singles night on Tuesday for people to shop.

Lol. Wow. I went to Wal-Mart today in workout spandex.

How about orange is the new orange.

I don't like orange.

@Sarahroo29 well i do like it in a drink

@lbusche Not in Coke for me. Yuck. I like vanilla, chocolate, lemon, and cherry Coke.

Black is the new color. Lol

Lol.

I thought orange was the new black.

All the feels

Yep.

@Sarahroo29 Try not to get caught up in “what ifs”, those guys could have been assholes or psychos or related to Mike Pence.

@Bignate901 LMAO!

Obviously not too smart if the don't know how to keep track of their meat.

Haha.

Uh oh, now yer a Walmartian.

Lol.

Being out in public, not looking your best, and running into people you'd rather look really good around, is what I call the "Frump effect". It is bound to happen to everyone sometimes - absolutely. You got yours.

Lol.

If it happens again, say "Black is achromatic." and see what they say.

That could be a movie title: 50 Shades of Achromatic

I like that.

What colour is black is good, a friends son was buying a car, he is hopeless, his mother found one online and sent him the link with the description. It had cloth seats. He came back with, "What colour is cloth?"

Lol.

long gone

You are too funny! And you are correct, black is not a colour. Ugh, people. Can't live with them, can't live with them.

Lol. I was making a joke.

No one is attracted to intelligence. I'm a sapiosexual. I wasn't attracted to them.

@Sarahroo29 Fuck me sideways, intelligence is the only thing that attracts me. That, and if a woman can make a good dry vodka martini.

@Sarahroo29 You are attracted to intelligence, therefore someone is attracted to intelligence....LOL

@buzz13 Now you people are trying to do my simple mind in! Just give me the martini and we can talk about it! 🙂

@buzz13 These guys weren't attracted to intelligence. Ergo, I'm not into them.

@buzz13, @Palindromeman I'll take a tall glass of water instead.

@Sarahroo29 Which is also cheaper. But I'll stick with the martini.

@Palindromeman Lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62399
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.