Agnostic.com

5 18

LINK Chick-Fil-a Axed From Kansas City Airport Plans After LGBTQ Opposition

I am really surprised by this as Kansas is the a primary center for religious crazies and nut ball groups.

snytiger6 9 Sep 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Chick fila has really distanced themselves from being political and company is in younger hands where they are more inclusive of everyone. They do a lot of great charitable work. I live in Atlanta so I know very well about them. Don’t think they deserve the hate they received in the past. Plus they have the best chicken sandwiches and by far best service

That is nice to know, but the hate they deserved in the past was the product of their founder's imbecility.

Times are changing and that Kansas is pulling there head out there ass .

Hey! Are you putting down the quality of nut ball jobs in Floriduh? We have some celebrity ones here. I mean, how can you ignore Matt The Gaetz? And several of Trump's former, and continuing hangers on.
Seriously, it is quite a nice surprise.

Kansas has the Westboro Baptists Church.

@snytiger6 Is that where those crazies are for, then??!!

@BirdMan1 Kansas has a lot of crazies. There is even a book with the title "What's The Matter With Kansas?"

LMAO!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624386
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.