Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Covid-19 hospitalization and vaccination map - The Washington Post

Mapping America’s Hospitalization and Vaccination divide.

HankHunter13 7 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

$-walled.

Ping @Powder - is this what you want in Australia?

What a joke - 60% is a high vaccination rate.

Interesting that my area has high vaccination & low hospitalization, but right next to it, there is high vaccination, high hospitalization. What the heck is happening over there? The only thing I can think of is that county is both highly educated, and highly not -a mixture of both, whereas where I live is more consistently educated.

Could it be that the hospitals in the high vaccination rates are being used to care for folks from low vaccination rates?

@Julie808 florida came to kentucky. kentucky will come to ohio for hospital beds. but many more are finally getting vaccinated.

@Julie808 There is a decent -sized city in the next county over, but it is surrounded by farmland with a large Amish population, and they won't get vaccinated. There is a large, modern hospital in the city, but it is flooded with unvaccinated patients. Most people in the city, however, are vaccinated.

I don't understand why if NY is doing as good as it shows why the National Guard are getting called in to replace medical staff who are expressing their right to not be vaccinated, their basic right to bodily autonomy. It really is about control when you look at it this way.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:624988
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.