Agnostic.com

2 4

LINK Treading Lightly | Exploring the UK backpacking

Hello all, decided to return. Have been busy touring the UK and relocating. If you would like to check my travel blog it’s:
treadinglightlyecotravellinguk.wordpress.com

But was a fab experience which am still writing blogs on a few days a week, but back at work again and so here I am 😊 looking forwards to being educated, entertained and being a part of the community here again πŸ™‚

girlwithsmiles 8 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Really enjoying reading these articles, an unpretentious relaxed writing style in some fantastic places. Thanks GWS πŸ™‚

Salo Level 7 Oct 2, 2021

Very kind of you, thanks 😊

Sounds like you had a great time. Are you moving there? Or just to another place in the town you are presently in? I know you live in Florida and I was hoping you were getting out for your health, but perhaps not. Things have to get better, I do not think they could get worse.

Ah, am living in Yorkshire currently, moved from Nottingham. Having studied in Ilkley it’s nice to be back, β€˜up North’.

@girlwithsmiles OOPs, I guess I thought wrong, that is what my memory gets me. Hope things there are much better than what is going on in Florida, though there is no real reason why.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:625271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.