Agnostic.com

9 19

I marched in civil rights marches and womens rights marches in the 70s, I hoped we were done, but I knew we weren't. I continued to fight for all human rights and never thought we could backtrack over 40 years in just 4. This lady says it all.
t

glennlab 10 Oct 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

roe is settled law and they need to stop trying to change it most of us think women should have choices...most women don't make this choice easily .... and if we suggest men get fixed even a rapist or a deadbeat dad all hell breaks loose

Look! Protesters being responsible about mask-wearing!
Unlike....say, Ted Cruz, misappropriating the "My Body, My Choice" message on behalf of anti-vaxers, who believe freedom means freedom to infect other people.

They will never go away and in addition to protesting we need to have some fall back procedures because the idiots will win in many places.

EXACTLY how I feel!!!!!!!!!

No shit, shame you still have to

She believes it now. And happily she’s healthy enough to be vertical, not horizontal.

It does say it all.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance - and then to take action against those who seek to trample on that freedom.

The so-called pro-life brigade are purveyors of death.

That just says it all…and very sadly it’s so true !

I agree

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.