Agnostic.com

10 24

Happy 5th year anniversary to agnostic.com. Time to celebrate. So much has changed since this site got up and running back in the fall of 2017. Many friendships have been created and many people felt this was a safe place to go where they could be themselves and not by judged by all the religious nut jobs out there. I was like maybe 300 some people on here when I joined. Cheers to the admin who created this and kept it up and running these past 5 years. Thank you..

mistymoon77 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So glad I found it! I have never been put in Agnostic.com jail, unlike Facebook. And It was so nice finding out I am not alone in so many of my thoughts!
Many thanks to the creators and maintainers of the site.

Has it actually been so long? I joined in October 2017. Where has the time gone? Still, my horizons have been expanded beyond my 'wildest' dreams.

Awesome site

So … doesn’t that make the site 4 years old? Asking for a friend. 😄

Unless you don't include 2020 since that was a year many of would like to erase from our memories.

Thank you for helping me maintain a small chunk of sanity! 😉

A great creation which does a lot for the community.

Great Site with Good People .

GEGR Level 7 Oct 6, 2021

The people of the community helped find my way. When I left religion and started a journey of enlightenment. I'm very grateful for this website and nice people on here.

Yes... thank you cheers to many friends and to the Admin as well

I’m grateful for the site too.

And I’m not great at math either. 😁

skado Level 9 Oct 6, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.