Agnostic.com

6 3

Media barely stirs a whimper when the statue someone like George Washington is defaced or Christopher Columbus for that matter but the bronze statue of a career criminal like George Floyd gets defaced, oh the horror! Someone who died of a fentanyl overdose igniting riots across the world resulting in billions in damaged property, dozens dead, many assaulted, and others is immortalized as a hero all the while statues of founding fathers are destroyed or removed. Fuck George Floyd and I honestly don’t care about his statue being vandalized.
[abc7ny.com]

Heavykevy1985 6 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Our poor police. Now I get phone calls wanting me to support them with a donation. The last guy that called me got told that Derek Chauvin got exactly what he deserved and then I hung up on him.

Really? How you figure? Jury was not properly sequestered and at least one juror had his mind made up already. I guess the concept of “fair and impartial jury” escapes you, eh?

@Heavykevy1985 Debate some other white supremacist please. The judge did the figuring and not me. I'm not the one that you want to go through all the distractions with.

@Heavykevy1985 and you got these "facts" where? Becuz they are Not Factsl

Gee, who knew that having a knee pressed into one's neck wasn't harmful? Only you, & your weirdo friends, i guess.....

Not what killed Floyd. Died of an overdose.

@Heavykevy1985 Really?

[usatoday.com]

[politifact.com]

@Heavykevy1985 Yeah.. an overdose of 200 lbs of cop sitting on his throat. What is wrong with you?

@TheoryNumber3 overdose of fentanyl. Floyd even spat up a pill in the back seat of the squad car.

@TheoryNumber3, @Scott321 yep. Really. Considering that the msm is untrustworthy, nice try

@TheoryNumber3, @Scott321 also considering that Floyd was already complaining of trouble breathing and chest pains in his car before even being arrested, I lean towards an overdose

@Heavykevy1985 I lean toward thug cops.

@Scott321 nah. Overdose. Could Chauvin done something different? Sure but that is what he was trained to do and he got thrown under the bus for it.

@Scott321 Don't confuse him with facts

What makes you think atheists or agnostics worship religious idols to begin with???

At least you live in the right state for your opinions.

Not an argument

Pls let us know how u feel about immigrants , Jews and gays as well .

I think we can safely predict the response.

Relevance?

@Heavykevy1985 And if it had been the other way around? With Officer Floyd's knee on Chauvin's neck

@TheoryNumber3 if Chauvin was dying of an overdose, I would say the same thing. If you are painting me as a racist, you are sadly mistaken

@Heavykevy1985 If it walks like one and talks like one.....

@TheoryNumber3 like The Dude once said “That’s like your opinion, man.” Speculation, no proof

That's fine. I don't especially like fat people (I would put an apple in Kristie's mouth and serve him up at a gay buffet so he has a creamy inside) so we all have our things.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626547
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.