Agnostic.com

4 12

How can anyone support this fucked up shit is beyond me. The emotional scars are the worse. These people are damaged for life all in the name of religion.

[yahoo.com]

mistymoon77 9 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And yet people still remain 'faithful' to the church. They absolutely feel news like this is a form of discrimination from us atheists. I had a long time friend visit me a couple of years ago. She is a devout Catholic and her husband an atheist. We got to talking about a PBS "Frontline" report about Catholic priests going to gay bars in Rome and disrobing and dancing with other's in the bar. She told me they weren't priest but people dressed up like them to give the priests a bad name.

It says something about governments around the world that the Catholic Church has been allowed to get away with this sort of evil behaviour for centuries wherever it has pleased. An atomic bomb is overdue to being dropped on the Vatican.

This shit just keeps getting worse and never seems to end! Something tells me that we’re not going to hear a huge outcry from the faithful, many of whom bought into the Pizzagate Conspiracy.

The faithful will protect their pedophile rapists at all costs. The faithful "know" that their futures in Heaven depends on defending the indefensible.

Crime is criminal.

Child abuse, wherever it is found, is the most destructive of criminal behaviors.

skado Level 9 Oct 6, 2021

It is long overdue that the Catholic Church was made financially bankrupt. It is already morally bankrupt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626551
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.