Agnostic.com

4 4

[rsn.org]
Stop Calling the Military Budget a 'Defense' Budget

Poseidon 6 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who do we need "defense" from? It certainly is not China because they own all our food. We can't fight if we cannot eat.

I'm still afraid that people from Canada will cross over the border and kill me in my sleep. It's giving me insomnia.

Who is invading - the Canadians don't want you.Some Mexicans & S. Americans do for crimes against their ancestors & currently countries with various political ideologies designed to prevent US piracy in those countries.
Not a great threat.

There he goes again.

Let's talk about the Aborigines while you're discussing "crimes against people's ancestors". Stop pretending every other nation in the world is spotless, except America.

Better yet, drop your pretense that the USA is the root of all evil in the world. But I know that's not going to happen, is it?

@Paul4747 Masturbating again Paul. Of course the Australian First Nations People were robbed & still are in many respects just as coloured people are in America. Enjoy your wanking fella.

War Budget. During WW2 the Pentagon housed the War Department.

Beware of anything which requires a new name.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.