Agnostic.com

2 2

Would you mind reading to the end as I do not mean this to be racist, just a rant on the philosophy of the Republican Party? First of all, their stand on immigration. They seem to be afraid that black and brown people will replace the white people in this country. If this is so, I do not understand why their stand on Abortion is what it is. Apparently, if people were to be able to get abortions, then there would be more white people as all those who are black and brown would be able to get abortions, and then the population of these people would go down. If they want more white people to have children in this country, why do they not like families as they tax the poor more than the rich? It seems that the poor white people would pay no taxes and get a subsidy for each child they have. This would help assure that white people would produce more children. There are no jobs for most people who are homeless. Most of these people lost their jobs because the Republicans do not support jobs in the US. The economy falters, and so makes more homeless people. Again, if they had jobs, they would be reproducing. Companies go overseas so they can make more profit. This seems to be illogical as if those could be working here, they could afford more children.
The economy is the problem. Jobs are the problem. People not having money is a problem. So far, the dollar does not seem to be purchasing as much as it did in the past. I read that the rate of inflation is low, so the reason for the raising of prices is the fact that the worth of the dollar is falling. I have read ten percent in the past five years. All I can get from these practices is that the conservatives have no real idea what they are doing to themselves and the country. If they keep doing this and make stuff up as they go, it seems that they will go the way of the dinosaurs. I wrote to them many years ago stating this, and I have not heard anything back. They just keep doing the same stuff and do not care what happens to themselves or to the country. Vote these people out.

dalefvictor 8 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The religious stand on abortion is just that. The Republican stand on abortion is to keep black, brown and other poor people in poverty forever.

Abortion is a very successful rallying issue to get the Christians to the polls, and money in the coffers. Same with guns, racism, trans and gay marriage, and anti-science BS.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626717
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.