Agnostic.com

4 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As usual....Bernie's right! Did you see him on Rachel's program? He was succinct and logical and I wanted to HUG him!

Bernie is, again, 100% correct!

Bernie Sanders is right. There's a well-funded Democrat PAC working to oust Krysten Sinema when she comes up for reelection in 2024.

And not even that well paid saboteurs.

I Beg To Differ

@HankHunter13 Okay. Even a few million seems like chump-change to subvert trillions in spending, but I suppose it's relative.

@racocn8 yeah, i hear ya. what people will sell their so called soul for, relative to what's at stake, is pathetic. i'm just saying that manchin works for koch, and coal. and many of these monsters come into office worth a couple hundred thousand dollars, and are now worth millions, even tens of millions. sinema got bought off by big pharma, for the reconciliation. the self dealing, insider trading, blatant corruption, to plunder public money, for their own personal profit, is obscene. not to mention the money in politics, just to run, let alone win. their goals are for themselves, not the country, and it's people, that they're supposed to serve. besides, it's our money, not theirs. i'm thrilled when they get called out, for what they are. especially by somebody who can do something about. like bernie sanders and elizabeth warren.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:626724
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.