Agnostic.com

4 4

My Bio Has Disappeared

I spent a lot of time and effort writing my bio on here and it has disappeared. To say I’m upset is an understatement. I have sent a message to the Admin, but I haven’t heard back. Has this happened to anyone else?

ballou 8 Oct 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you check OrderTermPaper, you are unlikely to be disappointed. This company is always ready to craft polished papers.

Do not hold your breath waiting for Admin, he's been AWOL for quite awhile now.
Keep a paper & pen nearby, what you wrote will come back to you in dribs & draws, then you can reconstruct it.

My experience on this and other sites has taught me that IF I have spent lots of time crafting, I need to save my work to a safe place before I post it. Things disappear and you never know if it is gremlins, glitches, or human error. At work I have a word doc with all the contents of my sticky notes, and I have lots of sticky notes. Some of the notes maybe I could get rid of, but I am not going to take the risk of having to look it up again when I need it 25 seconds ago. My bio for Ag.com is saved in a word doc as well. Just my experience, your mileage may vary.

No, mine is still there. Very strange. If you made an alteration, did you remember to press"submit". That or something like that is the best I can think of.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.