Agnostic.com

6 10

Texas pulled its teenage suicide hotline after Abbot's challenger for governor, republican primary, mounted criticism about, claiming it promotes trans and homosexuality, and linking it to Abbott as non Texass values.
Well, any teen suicide hotline should/must/needs to address issues, especially in such a state, where they treat teens in pain so horribly.

Open SmartNews and read "Texas abruptly pulls suicide hotline webpage for teens offline after Abbott’s opponent criticizes it: report" here: [share.smartnews.com]
To read it on the web, tap here: [share.smartnews.com]

Beowulfsfriend 9 Oct 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fortunately the national hotline will always be there:
800-273-8255

Just insane bigots , their values are macho bullshit and homophobia

bobwjr Level 10 Oct 12, 2021

Another bigot who fears their own feelings. I'm looking forward to his being caught with a boy in a public bathroom.

Just when ya think the gop in texass could not possibly be more cruel and uncaring.

It's common knowledge that acknowledging the existence of alternative lifestyles is what leads people to follow them. If nobody knew non-conformity were possible, why, we would all be straight and Christians, right?

(I hate the internet because nobody can see the face I have right now, nor hear my sarcastic tone. I just hope it comes through that I'm satirizing the Republican point of view.)

So dead teenagers are a new GOP value? Apparently "pro-life" doesn't actually mean pro-life.

It never has. "Pro-birth" is as far as they go.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:627839
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.