Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK Pro-Trump PAC fined over foreign money offer - Axios

A pro-Trump political group has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle allegations it illegally solicited $2 million from reporters posing as intermediaries for a Chinese national.

Why it matters: A key player in the scheme, a veteran Republican operative, is facing criminal charges over allegedly funneling tens of thousands of dollars in foreign cash to Trump's re-election effort, making news of the fine the latest in an emerging pattern of conduct.

snytiger6 9 Oct 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A 25000 dollar fine for getting 2000000 I will take that.

Send me the money.

I feel quite confident tens of thousands was more like millions.

The Republicans never play fair.

I remember when during a speech one of them said something like, we can lie, cheat, and steal, as long as we win and save the world."

@dalefvictor Yes...You are right...this is their philosophy...cheating is OK as long as they win elections..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628006
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.