Agnostic.com

2 6

Unfortunately, this is sooo true. I don't think we ever really saw this but now see it is what has pissed so many of us off.

JackPedigo 9 Oct 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am so tired of morons.

It's the other way round.

Your answer is incorrect, back to the rear of the line.😉

@p-nullifidian

Not at the rear of those covid farts. I have my own world.

WTF? Tell that to areas that are having to rent refrigerated trucks because they can't process the deceased from COVID quickly enough. Tell that to the over worked hospital staff that are overwhelmed with NON vaccinated COVID patients. Tell that to the families of people who lost loved ones because the NON vaccinated took up all the beds. Finally to all the people who have had their treatments delayed because of the non vaccinated.
It is many of the non vaccinated who are also the ones who can either not afford good healthy food or by choice do not eat well, exercise or take care of themselves (ya know, the morons).

@p-nullifidian

They political actions for vaccines and masks are illegal. They will be accountable and charge when the real scientists and doctors get through this other illegal red tape.

@Castlepaloma Your position goes against a broad consensus from the fields of epidemiology, virology and immunology. Public health policy is derived from recommendations provided by experts from the aforementioned fields. What are your credentials in this arena?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628345
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.