Agnostic.com

2 1

Here's a fruity report from Australia.

Shane Dowling reports on issues ranging from the national broadcaster's Media Watch inconsistancies, prima facie failure to maintain charter principles to say nothing of national media rules, tainted evidence described in a Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse found that Catholic George Pell’s evidence in the witness stand under oath was “implausible”, “inconceivable” or “not tenable” in relation to his involvement in covering up paedophile priests and moving them from parish to parish where they abused more children etc., failure to apply the same rules to TV corporations & their directors (who should be under investigation from ACMA & ASIC for breach of Australian law if not long since barred from public office) compared to what is being applied to Mr Dowling

[kangaroocourtofaustralia.com]

FrayedBear 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sad.

But I was in hopes you had something in regards to gardening and plants. 😄🤦♀️

Naughty me - I should have wrapped a pair of " around the fruity!.
But if it was real fruit I would have stuck it in the gardening group.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.