Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK 'I'm So Stupid': MAGA Fan Who Attacked Officer Mike Fanone Called Himself A 'Piece Of S**t' | HuffPost Latest News

“I’m so stupid.”

“I’m an asshole.”

“I’m a piece of shit.”

Daniel “D.J.” Rodriguez, the Donald Trump fanatic who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and was arrested for electroshocking D.C. Metropolitan Police Officer Mike Fanone a month after he was identified in a HuffPost story, spilled his guts to the FBI after his arrest, repeatedly crying as he told special agents he was a “fucking piece of shit” and worried that his “mom’s going to find out” what he did.

While extracting Rodriguez’s confession, the FBI special agents who interviewed him suggested they could help shape the narrative about his conduct and combat the story that, as they put it, was being told by Black Lives Matter, antifa, and HuffPost.

snytiger6 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a tactic used in interrogations like "the good, on your side cop". Please let's not try to dramatize it the way this "news" article is attempting to do. Way too much emphasis on people who do not represent anyone other than themselves. And what is the obsession with that? It's already been proven that this riot was attended by actors and people associated with FBI, also people who were not making great judgment calls.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628699
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.