Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Trump's stolen election lie is on the ballot in 2022, thanks to these candidates

The future of U.S. elections is on the ballot in 2022, largely because former President Donald Trump can’t let go of the past.

“The single biggest issue — the issue that gets the most pull, the most respect, the biggest cheers — is talking about the election fraud of 2020’s presidential election,” Trump said last week at a rally in Iowa, again pushing the lie that a second term was stolen from him and that Joe Biden is not the legitimate president.

In next year’s races for governor and secretary of state, for Congress and all the way down to state legislative seats, Republicans eager for Trump’s support have embraced these baseless claims. Democrats, eager to rally their base in a potentially unfavorable political climate, have branded GOP candidates as propagators of “the Big Lie.”

snytiger6 9 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some of guilable fools that voted for are waking up and smell the roses of reality. I think it will blow up in orange bastards face.

I sure hope so! But then I never thought Trump would win the first time and underestimate the gullibility of the American voter.

@Barnie2years I doubt he will be able to get enough of the independents to vote for him ever again. It was one thying to vote for him the first time when people wanted to give him the benefit of a doubt, but once they saw what he was really like, they wouldn't vote for him again. Thus, in 2020 they, as in many independents, didn't.

You have to admit that it’s pretty fishy then when they stopped the voting in key locations Trump was ahead. When they started back up, he was behind. And we’ve not stopped presidential election counting in the past.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628706
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.