Agnostic.com

10 6

Weekend Plans

I'm back bitches!
First day I've had free in a couple of weeks so I'm playing catch up.
What is everyone doing this weekend? Big plans, no plans?

Crimson67 8 Apr 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, I believe I missed that weekend.

Gert Level 7 Apr 30, 2018

Reding your post.

Spent 4 days in Oklahoma at Beavers Bend Round Robin event. Fixing to drive 6.5 hours back to home town. Should arrive around 5. Nice and cool over here. Warm and humid where im going. Home sweet home...

On the wagon and hiding

Been there. It was worth it to me and hope it is for you also.

Firing beginning student ceramics.

Did a little cleaning, turned over the garden soil, and a 5 mile walk along the river. Other than another walk tomorrow, not going to do much. Finally may be having Spring here in PA!

Maybe a bit more gardening, a few phone calls and then go visit one of my women.

just another day really

Grade student work :/

So far, build a couple of planters, out of recycled wood, for the front of the house (Done) get some plants in (Done) Have a new pipe fitted to the back of the loo (Done) Pick up daughter (Done) Watch FA Cup semi on the TV (Done) Slob about, drink coffee and eat my daughter's orioles (Doing) Car boot sale in the morning (To do) Go swimming (To do) fanny about on here (Ongoing)

@Crimson67 Nah, slob around a while, you're on a role this evening 🙂

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:62890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.