Agnostic.com

5 13

LINK Alabama woman found dead 12 days after going inside police van, authorities say

😳😳😳

But no foul play. I'm not sure exactly what "foul play" means in cop-speak, but if you're left in a cop van for twelve days and you're dead after being left in that cop van 12 days, something is foul. FFS she was reported missing. Maybe that should've jarred a memory or two??? 😳

#SMH

SeaGreenEyez 9 Oct 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't understand the statement about her not calling out. So there's audio to the tape as well? It would make sense if someone were opening the windows, as she did, that they would also call out. At the very least, it's very negligent on the police's part.

Yeah, I plum fergot tah lock it...fucking pigs!!

Today's bright side is that there's one less Alabaman voter. I gather she crawled in and shut the door? Bad move. I once locked the keys in the car. The second the door shut I knew it so I have sympathy for bad moves. I don't have much for Alabamans, anymore.

This was a sad story. As a jail van ya can go in but there is no way to get out. It was VERY irresponsible to leave it unlocked for someone to climb in.
That said the article does wonder why she did not call out. It also states there was movement see on the security cam. It smells funny but I doubt the truth will ever be discovered.

She wasn't left in the van, she entered it on her own. The van shouldn't have been left unlocked, so the police will be civilly liable, but doesn't sound like any crime was committed.

@SeaGreenEyez Oh, there's a lot of questions, and the cops will pay a huge settlement since the van should have been locked. It just doesn't sound like they knew she was in the van and just forgot about her and left her.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:628974
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.