Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Australian territory leader hits back at Ted Cruz Twitter vaccine remarks - The Washington Post

The leader of a remote Australian territory has hit back at remarks by Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) criticizing his administration’s vaccine mandates, telling Cruz, “You know nothing about us.”

Michael Gunner, chief minister of the Northern Territory and a member of the center-left Labor Party, took to Twitter to set Cruz straight on “a few facts” after the senator from Texas shared a video of Gunner announcing a wide-ranging vaccine mandate for workers in his territory, which Cruz lamented as “Covid tyranny.”

Cruz wrote on Twitter on Oct. 14 that he had always considered Australia the “Texas of the Pacific” because of the rugged independence of its citizens. “Individual liberty matters,” he said, describing the current government as “disgraceful & sad.”

snytiger6 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If someone tied Cruz to a stake, I would lend a match. Texas is certainly not the land of liberty unless you are in the wealthiest 10%.

I'd be sure the stake, as in the one Cruz was tied to, was over a fire ants nest.

@snytiger6 I was thinking more of a stack of gas soaked logs. But I guess that makes me sound religious. Sending him to a deserted island would perhaps be more humane, except for any poor creatures stuck on the island with him. 😂

Twitter should permanently close his account just like Trump. Cruz is just as big a menace as Trump & Santis.

A perfect come-back. Cruz is such a slimey, repugnant excuse of a human being.

Funny is such a perfect agency for him.

@Lorajay Honestly, he almost makes it too easy, doesn't he? 🙂

Love this response!

He's definitely in the running for biggest ass in the WORLD!!!

Cruz sucks

@Lorajay He has to go to "The Land Down Under" to criticize. I believe Texas needs to leave the Union. I did my Military training in SanAntonio eons ago. I loved the city. I attended conferences in Houston 40 years ago & met bright, interesting people. The state government is controlled by the rural communities. Just another day embarrassed to be an American.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:629103
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.